Friday, August 8, 2008

##888@@@()**

Somebody must have been really pissed off by me. Wonder who???? He/She claimed that she/he was a from a camp organized by me and my gang. Sure want to know who is that person.

Left a few nasty remarks calling me and my gangs names...... Ahaaa, I'm sure that ##** is no student nor a well learned and behaved human beings.

Why......???

A student would not call people using vulgar words. A student suppose to be a student, a learned and morally trained human being. They don't use vulgar words. I hope that this ##** is not a Islam as where do you find in Islam that allows its followers to use vulgar words to call people, to accuse people blindly and to behave inmorrally.

So, who is this ##**????

Must be something out of this world as this ##** is not learned & not civilised. This ##** is also very good in accusing people

Makes me wonder, if I which is a nobody can receive insult like this... and be so angry & upset, what would happen to Pak Lah or Tun who receives insults like this everyday like nobody's business .........

I do know who that ##** is and still wondering whether to take actions or not...