Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time

A lot of things has happened since my last post. I wanted to write down all the things that had happened to me but it seemed that I don't possess the necessary time to do so.

Since my last post, I had a few gatherings with a few old friends. It's funny that I used to talk a lot about my old friends that I never mention about my new friends... yes ... my new friends which up to now... yes... none. Why?? I don't know why.. Acquaintance - yes but friends - NOPE.
It's fun to hang out with old friends which u have not met in ages... yes.. ages. U don't know what they have done, where they have been, have they changed since the last time u saw them. It's like rediscovering the friends which you have lost. Some you will enjoy knowing, some you will ...err.... have to behave ... hahaha.....Others.. well.. if they use me as a stepping mat, then it's SAYONARA to them.

The last few days, I had the opportunities to witness the sunrise and sunset all in a day. I was quite lucky to witness this. They bring back a lot of memories of past years. I do miss the opportunities to travel elsewhere. The last trip I took was a business trip to Penang, which was extremely short. I wanted to go back to my beloved Langkawi... hopefully it is still peaceful and serene. I really miss the spot where I would spent time to watch the sunset and a hidden spot somewhere deep in Langkawi to the padi field.

I had underwent a lot of tensions lately but thankfully still able to manage... hehehe with slight bursting here and there.... Mostly work related.

Wonder what will happen tomorrow???