Saturday, March 20, 2010

Death

Around 630pm this evening went out for a dinner. Where? Out of impulse = Seoul Garden. Hahaha... Spent about RM 125 for a dinner for two. That was the first time. Came back and whoala... cars blocking the road leading to my house. Reason, my neighbour just passed away. It didn't surprise me at because I haven't seen him for quite some time. Normally, around the CNY, I would see him a lot but he seemed to dissapear this year

At the time of this writing, he must be putting on the last clothes he will wear and be laid down in the coffin. Down the road, there was loud disco music playing. It made me realise that at every minute there would be someone dying and the others would be going on with their business.

Death is very personal. When a person dies, he leaves behind a body and a whole bunch of people either grieving or be happy to see him go. At least he is remembered of. However there are some other who is not so lucky to have no one to send him off. I wonder when I died, would there be many people who will send me off?

Come to think of it, my parents are nearly 70 years of age. There wouldn't be much time left to company them. I better try to spend more time with them. Some of us maybe at the end of the journey and not knowing it. I maybe one of time. Yup.. it's time for me to do more good deeds and spend more time with family and friends.