Sunday, January 31, 2010

1st trip of the year.

Yesterday, I took a trip to Melaka... yes... Melaka again. This time I went on a night river cruise.. Interesting trip.. Here are some of the photos from the trip

Anybody lost a ship... There's one here....








I bet if Alfonso D Alburquere (sorry if I've misspelt) is to arrive in this century, he would be shock to see all this...







Night time at Medan Samudera








This is my second time I taste the coconut jelly.....Cool...








The calling of the oyster....








What is left of them...








The 3s who won't open for us...








A night view of a Malay kampung... quite a romantic ride under the moonlight.... too bad i don't have a good camera, otherwise the moon would appear very beautifully in the photo.






A nice photo to end it all. This photo was taken by my friend Erna... She was testing her camera phone. What r the 2 orbs which appeared in the photo??







Interesting trip....